Please join us for our upcoming networking social and Speak Up for Safety roundtable!
- When: Wednesday, February 21, from 5-7pm
- Where: Westies Gastropub in Columbus, OH
- Contact hours: 1.0
- Speaker: Vickie Webb
We are also accepting donations for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Click here for more information about the event and what items you can donate.
See you then!
Mission Statement: “To promote excellence in nursing care of children and their families through support of its members’ clinical excellence, education, research, and advocacy.”
Since 1990, the Society of Pediatric Nurses has maintained its core values: commitment, integrity, leadership, and excellence.
In 2005, the Ohio Chapter of the SPN was founded. The OSPN aims to be the premier resource for Ohio nurses caring for children and their families.
To join the OSPN, you must first be a member of the National Society of Pediatric Nurses.
To join the OSPN chapter:
- Sign into the SPN website with your username and password
- Click on My Profile on the bottom right
- Click on “Edit” and “Update Your Profile”
- Click on the tab at the top titled “Chapter Membership”
- Update your membership and join a chapter.