- This event has passed.
Nationwide Children’s Pediatric Neuroscience Nursing Symposium
March 6, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus is hosting their 5th Pediatric Neuroscience Nursing Symposium on Friday, March 6.
- Date: Friday, March 6
- Time: Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 AM
- Location: Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Hotel: Sheraton Columbus
- Contact: Jessica Dudley
- Advocacy for Neuroscience Patients: Epilepsy as a Model
- How to Incorporate Child Life within the Neuroscience Population
- The Role of Pediatric Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Deep Brain Stimulation in the Pediatric Population
- ESES: When a Seizure is the Tip of the Iceberg
- Gene Therapy 101: Approved and Emerging Therapeutics
for the Treatment of Neurological Disease